WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS WORKSHOP
Your image is what speaks volumes when no words are being said.
Your appearance and fashion choices will communicate a language all on its own.
- Distinguish the importance of their visual impact and consistent image
- Master a consistently professional attitude and how to rise their self esteem
- Distinguish four components for an effective first impression in face to face interaction
- Identify positive postures, gestures and habits that enhance their power
- Identify effective practices for greetings
Why is personal image important?
A personal image is important because most people will judge based on the first impression and you will only have a chance to leave a good first impression. A good personal first impression image can lead to many benefits, including a better job, an easier social life and more opportunities.
Women who wear makeup make more financially: People judge beauty based on how a woman is wearing make up, make-up enhance women in competence and trustworthiness.
Based on a study funded by Procter & Gamble, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston University, and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. A study in the American Economic Review said women who wear make-up can earn more than 30 percent more in pay than woman without makeup.
- Having a strong personal brand image will directly impacts the consumer buying behavior.
- A positive brand image can make the buying decision process easier and promoting a lot of repeat sales.
- A promising brand image deliver the success of the product and gives results with increased sales and revenues.
- A positive image increase the confidence of the customers.